Scott and I spend every free minute we have with each other. We're so ridiculous we literally cannot be in two separate rooms if we're in the house at the same time. If Scott is on the computer downstairs and I'm upstairs cooking dinner he'll grab the laptop and come join me in the kitchen.
This week Scott was planning on taking a vocational class. It would only be this week from 5:30-8:00 p.m., really, no big deal. The plan fell through and when I found out the class wasn't going to work out I was so excited. So we can now get back to the butterfly kisses and the constant holding of the hands. Yeah baby!
Monday, March 26, 2007
All you need is love
Posted by
Shawna
at
8:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, cute.
ReplyDeleteYou two seriously need children!
ReplyDeleteScawna!
ReplyDeleteIt is so fun to read your posts. This one just makes me jealous, as time with my husband is my constant daydream! Your last post is so fun to read! I love these glimpses into your thoughts. From dreaming of cherry blossoms to bathroom remodels- you have a beautiful perspective. I will have to check out that song on itunes now that I am working out again. Any other good suggestions?
Love you guys and can't wait for more of your thoughts.
You two are so smooshy it's disgusting - uh, I mean adorable. ;)
ReplyDeleteJust kidding. You know I'm just jealous. Seriously, you guys have a relationship to envy. Don't ever let it change.
Total barf, I know!!
ReplyDeleteHow cute are you guys? I love it. Um, If I had known you were a blogger, I definitely would have bugged you before now! :) That reminds me, I need to update mine...
ReplyDelete