I was coming home from work this afternoon and this horrid Nissan Sentra merged in front of me. The gentleman (if that's what you would call him, he looked horrid himself) had a girl sitting next to him in the passenger seat and they were having a good time yuck yucking about something. I was baffled by the condition this car was in. We were coming to a stop light and as we were stopping I started to picture this gentlemans home. "What must that be like? If he has no pride in his car, can you imagine his living conditions." And then I got to thinking about how jugemental my 1 sec. thought had been. As I was having this mental conversation the guy rolled down his window and pulled out some windex and started spraying the windshield as his windshield wipers were going. The girl in the passenger seat did the same thing. "Holy crap, that's hilarious." Hey, if the car works ......
Friday, March 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Too funny! It reminds me of a couple weeks ago when I went to a doctor's appt. and a lady pulled up in her old junker right next to me in the parking lot. I looked over at her just as she reached down to the floor, pulled out a really long screw driver, stuck it in the ignition and turned the car off. I had to laugh.
ReplyDeleteShe then got out and checked her oil, got back in, and used the screwdriver again to start the car back up. It was really funny, but I had to wonder, can ANY car be started with a screwdriver like that???
Kim's comment reminds me of Wayne's car... remember when we snuck over to Dan's house and moved Wayne's car down the street because it could be started without keys?! hahaha That was fun.
ReplyDeleteI remember doing the often with Wayne's car
ReplyDeleteYou've got to call me! I put you guys out there to someone who was telling me about someone giving their baby up for adoption. Call me Shawna.
ReplyDeleteKendi 466-3761
You're hilarious. Can't wait to hear this stuff in person.
ReplyDelete