Rules of this tag are you have to take a picture of these seven things, no cleaning or straightening, just click and take a pic right then and there! So here I go.....
1. My favorite Room:
I love my Kitchen! I love to cook, watch tv, and entertain family and friends in this room.

I love my Kitchen! I love to cook, watch tv, and entertain family and friends in this room. I also included another room that I'm sure I'll spend a lot of time in and love!
2. My Bedroom:

Pretty pathetic huh. Since Scott and I are usually the ones who frequent this room it's been the one neglected the most! Nothing matches and oh, look.....I haven't even had time to fold the laundry. The Superman blanket is to keep me warm at night. Scott thinks keeping the house cold helps us sleep better. He's right. I sleep like a baby every night!!! Anyway, here's my bedroom.
3. My Bathroom sink:

Can you guess which one I really use? Yes,...it's the old, non remolded, brown, old, crusty one. I had to include our nice one to prove that I keep one of them clean.4. My favorite shoes:
My hiking shoes, my slippers, and my favorite flips from my favorite place in the world! I can't live without these babies.5. My side of the closet:
Again, my room is pathetic. The closet space is really terrible....look at those shoes. If you notice some of my clothes have creeped slowly into Scott's side of the closet.6. My child and what he/she is doing:
Just waiting to be born.


Shawna I LOVE that picture of you. You are so beautiful. And I LOVE ultrasound pictures! What a fun little game to play on a blog. I'll take the bate.
ReplyDeleteAdorable ultrasound! Kellen's room looks so cute! By the way...you love to cook? I don't know if we can be friends :) I'll give you baking - I love that too, but cooking?
ReplyDeleteI love the unborn child's room. I like the idea of shelving around the room.....Our living space is "ours" no matter the condition....my bedroom is neglected because I don't spend that much time in there either....maybe someday it will be redone...We keep our house really cold at night as well!
ReplyDeleteThat was fun seeing all of your pictures! How fun that your getting the baby's room all ready!! When will this bundle of joy be born?
ReplyDeleteYou are evil for stringing us along like this without details. My husband is even dying to know what is going on! BTW, you look like one hot mama in that picture!
ReplyDeleteok- cute post Shawna! I just am SOOOO excited for your holiday season :) BTW- is that photo of you recent? Regardless, I LOVE LOVE LOVE your hair!!! So stinkin cute. I love that look on you. For sure you will be a HOT MAMA!! ;) love ya....
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited for you guys, his room is adorable. What a gorgous pic of you :)
ReplyDeleteLove your kitchen girl! And baby's room is adorable, can't wait to see pics of him in his room!
ReplyDeleteGreat choice Scott on the pic, Shawna is a hottie:)
I am SOOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU! What a blessing! Yur child will be the luckiest baby around! Love the name!! Boy?girl?I think boy by the looks of the clothing in the closet!! YAY!!
ReplyDeleteThis is the greatest news I've heard all week! HOrray. Congradulations. Can't wait to hear more.
ReplyDeleteI must still be hormonal or something. I just wandered on to your blog for the first time this month and what do I discover? Congrats!! I'm actually crying for joy for you!
ReplyDeleteI love the baby's room! Oh my gosh, you've got Huggies all over! So exciting!!
ReplyDelete