WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I am jumping up and down right now and all my chub is jumoing too!!! COngrats. I cant wait to hear the details.
Shawna, I have been checking out your blog, I found it on Kristy's. Anyway, I have been waiting to see if you have any news on adoption or whatever it may be. Please know you guys are in my prayers and I am so excited for whatever the news is. Good luck with everything, your long wait for this baby will soon be worth it. I always think of our memories as friends/neighbors and I am blessed to have grown up with your family. It has truly been a blessing in my life! Ok, now I am getting mushy - good luck with everything, I can't wait to hear your update. -Jamie
I keep checking your blog for updates, in hopes that you will fill us in soon! I think we are all going crazy having to wait.. It is like waiting for the best Christmas present and you can't open it till Christmas day!!! I sure hope all is going well, hope we hear something soon!
I am so glad to see that you "finally" came out with it!
I am pretty sure you'll be the best parents to this new little one. It's obvious I approve! I promise to stop pestering you now.....well at least for a year, right?
I heard from my sister, who heard from your mom while at Walmart that you were going to adopt. I also got the idea from your hint in the email about Skype, and the comment on my blog... and from Kristy's blog about how you finally were getting what you wanted. Aren't I an amazing investigator? I can't BELIEVE you haven't called me chica!!!! This is the kind of news you call as soon as you find out!! I am so excited for you. You are going to be the most amazing mother. What a lucky little angel she/he will be.
What a fantastic Christmas this will be for you guys. I guess I don't know the timing of it all, but nonetheless, what exciting news for you! You will be the best parents to this little one, and others to come I am sure.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I am jumping up and down right now and all my chub is jumoing too!!! COngrats. I cant wait to hear the details.
ReplyDeleteWhat!! Your just going to leave us hanging!! I sure can't wait to hear more about this subject...Good luck with everything!!
ReplyDeleteShawna, I have been checking out your blog, I found it on Kristy's. Anyway, I have been waiting to see if you have any news on adoption or whatever it may be. Please know you guys are in my prayers and I am so excited for whatever the news is. Good luck with everything, your long wait for this baby will soon be worth it.
ReplyDeleteI always think of our memories as friends/neighbors and I am blessed to have grown up with your family. It has truly been a blessing in my life!
Ok, now I am getting mushy - good luck with everything, I can't wait to hear your update.
-Jamie
Tell us more!!!
ReplyDeleteI am impatiently tapping my foot....
ReplyDeleteLoVe It!!! THe pic is so cute- I wonder who that adorable baby could be Shawna??? ;) ;)
ReplyDeleteYou're killin' me Shawna...
ReplyDeleteHELLO you can't do this to us!
ReplyDeleteI keep checking your blog for updates, in hopes that you will fill us in soon! I think we are all going crazy having to wait.. It is like waiting for the best Christmas present and you can't open it till Christmas day!!! I sure hope all is going well, hope we hear something soon!
ReplyDeleteAmber~
I am so glad to see that you "finally" came out with it!
ReplyDeleteI am pretty sure you'll be the best parents to this new little one. It's obvious I approve! I promise to stop pestering you now.....well at least for a year, right?
Can't wait to hear more of the details!
I heard from my sister, who heard from your mom while at Walmart that you were going to adopt. I also got the idea from your hint in the email about Skype, and the comment on my blog... and from Kristy's blog about how you finally were getting what you wanted. Aren't I an amazing investigator?
ReplyDeleteI can't BELIEVE you haven't called me chica!!!! This is the kind of news you call as soon as you find out!!
I am so excited for you. You are going to be the most amazing mother. What a lucky little angel she/he will be.
What a fantastic Christmas this will be for you guys. I guess I don't know the timing of it all, but nonetheless, what exciting news for you! You will be the best parents to this little one, and others to come I am sure.
ReplyDeleteSOOOO excited for you guys! :)
ReplyDeleteWho's hosting your shower? Make sure they send an eVite my way. supercrawford@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteThe gorgeous BYU fan made you cry, but your announcement made me. I'm beyond happy for you three!
I'm so excited for you guys and the new baby! Congrats!
ReplyDelete