Tuesday, September 16, 2008
NKOTB!!!
If you know what the acronym NKOTB stands for and if you loved these guys in the 90's then you need to get in contact with me immediately!!! I really want to make my dream come true. Who wants to go with me to this concert coming to the E-Center on Nov.15th? Any takers? Don't be making fun....I'm totally serious! Let me know!!!!
Posted by
Shawna
at
9:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Oh MAN!!! I would TOTALLY go with you!!!!! I know they are old now, but you know how we LOVED them!! If I had money I would fly home and go with you. You'll have to let me know how it is when you go. I love you:)
ReplyDelete~Kristy~
LOL. I went to their concert when i was in high School. I even made a sign and held it up and screamed the whole time. Oh good times...good times...
ReplyDeleteI loved these guys! I don't think your crazy at all. That is awesome your going to the concert..
ReplyDeleteI TOTALLY want to come....and I am also being serious!!!! HOLY CRAP!! I think it was a couple of months ago I was listening to the retro radio station and heard Step by Step and had to laugh and smile, just knowing that I was SO in love with Jordan back in the day and how he broke my heart by never responding to my fan mail....AHH well- still good times, good times! Let me know Shawna- cuz' even if it's "step 3...just you and me".... I am THERE girl!!! ;) ;)
ReplyDeleteI heard that these guys were coming and I immediately thought of you and Mindy. Ha Ha Ha! I definitely think you should go. If you are serious, call me before you buy tickets.
ReplyDeleteWhoa! I would be there if I could. I hope they come to TN. Donnie was my guy.
ReplyDeleteShawna, I want to come!! Seriously... we should talk to Annemarie and Zoie as well! Kam, you have to come as well! I was going to go with some friends, but they bought their tickets and I hadnt decided yet, yadda yadda.. but I want to go! hello, go to my blog, and I HAVE THEIR MUSIC ON THERE! I LOVE THOSE GUYS!
ReplyDeleteyou are so awesome! I thought I was the only NKOTB freak! I totally loved these guys back in the day...I wish I could go to the concert...my sister in law is going though! I'm totally jealous!
ReplyDeleteI love nkotb, I still to this day remember all of their songs. Eric and I have talked about going but I dont know, sometimes we are all talk.
ReplyDeleteHey Shawna! I would love to go. I hope it's not too late. I was just reading your blog today and saw this whole thing. I'll have to talk to Jimmy and work somthing out with him. That sounds like so much fun! I loved NKOTB!!!!!! Joey McKintyer was my favorite;)
ReplyDelete~Annemarie~