I know that summer isn't officially over until September 22nd but I'm so excited for Fall that I thought I would post my summer pics now. There's a few pictures I can't find, but all and all I got the "jist" of our summer packaged together in this one post.
Our 8 mile hike to Dry Lake w/the family
Kelly and Andrew moved out of our basement and to Alabama for school. Andrew didn't want to throw his back again. ( he he)

Memorial weekend was spent doing Sydney's and Chads wedding. Scott took the pictures and I did hair.

Mom and Dad went to Hawaii and we took care of their yard and their dog for a week.

Holly and Mike's wedding. I did the hair and Scott took the pics

Girls Camp for a whole week. I had a blast. Being in YW's is so awesome!

Fourth of July in Las Vegas visiting the Ty & Kim clan

Ally & Jacob's wedding. Again, I did hair and Scott took pics (we love the whole duo thing we've got going on)

The next weekend, Kristy and Wes's Wedding. I got up at 4 am to do hair. As you can see below it was quite the wedding party! Scott took the pics

The Polynesian wedding cake... I mean cakes.

Kris and Ryan moved to Cleveland for Dental school we helped them pack on up

Our Neighborhood Pioneer Day breakfast. This year it was held in our circle.

The Harmon family reunion.
Grandpa Sanderson's funeral

Shooting clay pigeons. No one could beat me. Can any of you?


Wayne Longhurst came into town. Had to have a BBQ. Everyone all squeezed well into our home. Our basement and backyard was the playground. It was good to see you Wayne and Charie'!

Youth Conference
Labor Day weekend at the Lily Lake Yurt

We also baby sat nieces and nephews, went swimming with the youth, went to Lagoon, rode our bikes, took Sam for evening walks, landscaped the yard, did hair, and more hair, and went and visited grandma. It was a great summer, now bring on the crisp fall weather. Yahoo!
I love the whole wedding thing you guys have going on... you doing hair and Scott taking pics. You both do a great job!
ReplyDeleteShawna!! You are so cute!! I envy your summer, mine was insanely boring compared to yours!! I love being able to see whats going on with your family!
ReplyDeleteI Love you too Shawna!! I can't wait when you can post pictures of your trip to Cleveland:)
ReplyDeleteOh, it was so good to see you guys.
ReplyDeleteIt has been way too long. Let us know if you guys are ever coming out our way.
Much Love,
Charie'
Holy cake batman! seriously, that is ALOT of cake! You had such a awesome summer. So lucky! I went to girls camp....... thats..... about..... it!
ReplyDelete