Ok Em, my west side sista. I’m doing this for you! It’s actually been a long time since I’ve done one of these.
3 names you go by:
- Shawna - nawna (Edith, you come to mind)
- Smelly
- Babe
3 things I’m wearing right now:
- A necklace that I made
- My favorite brown shirt
- A Bra
3 Restaurants that I love:
- Thai Chili Garden
- Normandy Cafe
- Bistro 201 (Newport beach, CA)
3 things I have to do today:
- Get all my Medicare denials in, here at work
- Call a friend
- E-mail someone special
3 trips to plan this year:
- Planned a trip to Vegas over the 4th of July
- Planned a trip to the yurt
- Planning a trip up the canyon to see the leaves (Can you tell this year has been rather exciting for us when it comes to trips.)
3 things I want badly:
- Enough money to sustain me and my family for our life time
- To loose weight, to look great (yes, that is one not two things because in order for me to look great I need to loose weight… it just feakn’ won’t come off!)
- To be a mom
3 Pets I have/had:
- Sam, our Jack Russell
- Hermie, my Ginny pig (she froze to death after I had given her too many baths….I loved the way she looked when she was wet. I was 12)
- Josey and Henry (The two hound dogs we had growing up. I know that makes four pets but I consider these two to be one. They were great dogs)
3 things I did yesterday:
- Went to work (as always)
- Flushed someone else’s bowel movement since they didn’t have the courtesy to do it when they were in the bathroom to begin with. (This has happened twice since. I swear someone here at work is out to get me.It’s disgusting.)
- Watched the season premiere of the Office. (Have you seen the commercials they have out lately? I haven’t watched TV in months and it seems like the commercials are getting funnier and more risqué, ha ha and yikes!)
3 things I ate today:
- A granola bar
- A black forest sandwich from the Dutch store
- String cheese (gotta love the string cheese)
3 goals I have:
- To have all my Christmas gift buying done by the end of October. (I’m almost there.)
- Build my home Salon.
- Get my crown molding up before next weekend (It’s been sitting in my garage forever.)
3 Fears that I have:
- Spiders (They always seem to creep around when I’m in the shower. Once I stepped out of the shower and one was dangling from a web and landed on my breast. My breast hurt for a while after that. )
- Obama as President
- Dying an ignominious death (In the scriptures they sat it wasn’t pretty)
3 things I plan on doing today:
- Getting my PPR report to my supervisor before I leave for work today.
- Calling my sister’s
- Going to dinner and a movie
3 things I’m doing tomorrow:
- Going to a Volleyball game
- Painting my crown molding
- Going with my mom to the Women’s Conference
3 of my favorite holidays:
- Christmas (Especially this year)
- Thanksgiving
- July 4th….IF I’m in Oregon
Friday, September 26, 2008
I've been tagged
Posted by
Shawna
at
2:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hey Smelly...I am so relieved to know you were wearing a bra and keeping the girls in their cage. I am also glad to know that I was that someone special you had to email Friday (LOL!). I hope your dinner and movie went well :) You look fabulous....losing weight doesn't make you look fabulous honey - it just changes the number on the inside of your jeans - you are fabulous already!
ReplyDeleteYay! Thanks!- and you look great now, missus! I think you're gorgeous. Why can't I remember your dogs growing up?
ReplyDelete