It's holidays like these that really make me anxious to be a mom. I think I drive Scott crazy with some of the "family" oriented things I plan to feel the void of no children. He's never said anything, but I'm sure at these times it seems a little weird to plan a trip to the Zoo, just the two of us, or buy a bag full of skeleton bone suckers! That's right, I was at the store looking for Halloween decorations and stumbled upon these bad boys. Unfortunately, Scott had meetings that night and couldn't join in our bone crushing event but we still had a riot eating up our suckers. Each bone connected to make a cool 20" Skeleton!
An arm....The head....
The rib cage...
and our sucking paid off. In less then a half hour we had him all put together.
He's not hailing anyone, he's just saying hello. HapPY HaLloWeen!
p.s. and Thanks BJ and Kam, we really enjoyed our spooky weekend with you!



Is there such thing as "adopt an aunt"? Because I am pretty sure my kids would pick you if they had their chose.
ReplyDeleteYou're great Shawna!
You're not kidding, Kendi. Shawna is THE coolest aunt there is. I think my kids would switch moms if they had a choice. ;)
ReplyDeleteThe girls would have LOVED those suckers! Where did you find them?
ditto...WHERE did you find those suckers??? so fun!!
ReplyDeleteThat is so much fun!! I want the skeleton suckers too! Where did you find them? Where?
ReplyDeleteI found them at Macey's
ReplyDeleteThose are awesome Scawna! I can totally appreciate that. How fun to have company in the house when Scott has to be gone late. I envy you!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun Halloween! Poor Scott missed out!
ReplyDelete