I've been tagged by Edith, so here I go.
5 Things I was doing ten years ago.
1. Writing a missionary
2. Spending almost every night at Primary Children's Hospital
3. Working for Zion's Bank
4. Attending SLCC
5. Yes, eating at Scoops with Edith
5 Things on my To-do list today.
1. Be to work by 7:00 a.m.
2. Prepare a route for our Pennies by the inch drive
3. running on the treadmill
4. looking for ideas for my Christmas tree this year
5. depositing money in the bank
5 songs I know the Lyrics to.
1. Best Deception by Dashboard Confessionals
2. Bubbly by Colbie Caillat
3. Starlight by Muse
4. Better Together by Jack Johnson
5. Rainbow Connection by Kermit the Frog
5 things I would do if I had a million dollars
1. Fly to Russia or Asia and adopt a child today
2. pay off all my bills and my house
3. Take my mom to Hawaii
4. Buy Scott a new truck
5. invest the rest so I could always have millions
5 things I will never wear again
1. Those side shirt clips
2. Knitted hair bows
3. Layered socks
4. the dress I wore to prom
5. panties
5 Favorite toys
1. My sewing machine
2. My ipod
3. My dad's four wheelers
4. "Friends"
5. Scott
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
5 Things....
Posted by
Shawna
at
6:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I just posted my answers today, too. Funny how we have a couple that are the same. But that side shirt clip thingy, THAT was a good one. I'd forgotten all about that. Seriously, what were we thinking???
ReplyDeleteOhhh, how sad that we can remember such horrific fads of fashion like the "side shirt clip thingy".... ;)
ReplyDeleteI had a red one that had fake diamonds across the center.
ReplyDeleteHAHAHA I so remember thos shirt clips! but I also remember tying the corner of my shirts in knots! My mom would get so mad at me when she would do laundry! "you are going to ruin all of your shirts!!"
ReplyDeleteThose were the days!! Haha you have a boy toy! hahaha PANTIES! HAHAHA when I am at target and I see all the assortment of panties... I think to myself... boy I am glad I dont "have" to buy those!!
Totally
ReplyDeleteWow- ten years... It is hard to think that you were heading to Primary Children's every night. Those fashion trends are frightening to recall! I love getting a minute to read your posts again- they are so fun. I can't wait to see what ideas you have for the Christmas tree this year!
ReplyDeleteHa! Ha! I don't think I had a side shirt clippy thing. But, I did wear a cumberbun (how the heck do you spell that?) with my Unit outfits. Remember those? Anyway, you are hilarious. I can't believe you are already thinking about your Christmas tree.
ReplyDelete