Friday, September 07, 2007

First Annual Harmon Reunion

It's been almost a month but thanks to Scott and Shawna we had a great turn out for our first annual Harmon reunion. ;) Everyone was there, therefore the goal was met! And despite a few major hang ups we had a great time! Like The Woman put it so well in her blog, sorry to those who missed Saturday night. Friday night was great also and it was so fun having everyone huddled around the lanterns for warmth and comfort.Pensu and G "sword fighting"
So Intense was the fighting that Scott put his "be one with the sword" face on.
Grandma Darlin always comes through with the fun things for the kids!
And of course Devil Child was the "devil" for most of the time. (that's what her parents thought anyway)
Smiss Moose Me (my sisters will get this)......when we were kids that is how we used to say Smith's Food King. Smiss Moose Me. I know, random right? anyway, we saw a moose.
Cute little Jo Jo waiting for his Dutch Oven dinner. Yum Yum
Friday Night by Fireli....I mean Lamplight. We weren't allowed to have fires where we were camping. So we all snuggled around the lanterns.


Breakfast Saturday morning, it was very yummy and everyone pitched in.
Ray Ray and her nose with wings. There was a lot of gas being tossed back and forth in that area, you can image the wish to fly away!




T's gonna shoot and Mikey's a little nervous. I guess he picks his nose when he gets nervous.




The Woman is tough, she just shot a GUN!! The girls kicked butt in our shoot off.




Sam needed a hug, it was quite the stressful camp out for her.



The bathroom in the trailer came in handy, and can you believe it, it was handy for Scott too! No Kidding, he barely fit. Man, you're large.



The rough and dirty pack!
Don't mess with em.


Thanks guys, it was awesome to have you all there! Until next year.

4 comments:

  1. Those pictures are GREAT!!! What a fun trip that was. It's cool to see the different things that other people caught on film.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For FUN!!! I know it was a lot of work..but it looks like it was WELL worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful pictures!! I miss you! You must blog more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Horray! A new post. I thought I'd die for lack of reading about your funness. I love the picture of Gigantor in the shower. Hello!

    I've been asked to plead with you to show us some before & after shot of your house. I've heard about all the wonderfulness that you've been up to with it. Please do share on the blog. Maybe the rest of us will get a bit of inspiration from your creativity.

    ReplyDelete