




So as you can see, it's still a work in progress. We only had enough money to paint the walls and paint the cupboards. I love bead board, the whole country look, so that's what I tried to shoot for. We took out the cupboards that hung over the island and put in recessed lighting. Shott still needs to put the molding and base boards in and I still have some decorating to do.
Side note: Don't ever install your own laminate counter tops because it SUCKS!!!
We love our amateur kitchen!!
Wednesday, July 12, 2006
The Kitchen
Posted by
Shawna
at
6:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

It's looking great!! I like the bead board too... very nice.
ReplyDeleteLooking awesome! You guys amaze me for the projects you're taking on. Can't wait to see more!
ReplyDeleteI sure like what you did with Grandma's table. Looks wonderful.
ReplyDelete