Sunday, July 23, 2006

Saul


Our quick trip to Boise was not in vain, in fact, it was rather entertaining!! We really enjoyed Mike and Megan perform in this play about Saul and his conversion. We got to see a lot of them both and they both had solos. We were glad we got to make it up there for this great performance and wish Mike and Megan all the best in their future acting endeavors!

Mike and Megan entering on their first scene. They play Christians who are running from Saul. Here they are about to sing a song called "Believe."

Michael is trying to save his daughter Perpetua. He's singing, "please eat the idol meat." We got a great picture of him here hitting his high G. Perpetua ate the idol meat and DIED!!


Megan seen here singing her solo. She sounded like an angel!


Mike and Megan at the end of the play. Megan's favorite part of the play, her make-up. Mike's least favorite part of the play, his make-up. Don't they look pretty.

p.s. Mike, I'm going to miss washing our make-up off together. Paula's Select face cleanser really came in handy for you. Too bad I can't be there to tell you when your mascara starts to clump!

4 comments:

  1. I'm still laughing about the makeup! I'm so glad you posted these pics. Keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these pictures. That's awesome you guys were able to go visit. We keep trying to get up there, but you know how life goes ... there always seems to be something that comes up. We're still hoping to go this summer somehow.

    Sounds like you guys had fun on your trip. Mike and Danielle are great parents!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so proud of our two "Christians" and looking forward to seeing (and hearing)Scott's video!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didnt' know the Early Christians had glasses!

    ReplyDelete