Thursday, January 20, 2011

Awesome's 2nd Birthday

So, I've decided to finally get back into blogging. I've been the biggest slacker and I have no good reason for not doing it. With baby #2 coming in a few weeks I thought I had better jump back on this bandwagon.

So my first post of the year, Awesome's Birthday! From the pics below you can tell this kid is in love with Buzz Lightyear. Everything is BUZZ!!! So enjoy the pics for now and I'll be catching up with ya all very soon.





Yep, It took me about 3 hours to make this cake. Totally worth it!!! (as you can see from the light in his eyes)



Greeting his bestfriend from next door.


Cake cut and now I'm sad. (love the through the shirt bra shot! Got ya lookin ;) )


Eating Buzz.




Opening gifts.



Got his Buzz








It was a great 2nd Birthday!!!







6 comments:

  1. That's the same Buzz the Baby Jack got for Christmas! He LOVES that thing. I can't believe that Awesome is growing so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Sawyer loves Buzz as well, he has to sleep with him every night! Looks like a fun party. Good luck with the delivery of the new little one, can't wait to hear when he gets here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shawna, I just posted this huge comment and it disappear - annoying!

    Great job on the cake! Happy birthday to Kallen (it was in Dec. right?). You look great! Can't wait for little Henry to make an appearance and hear all about it. And I have a "headlight" shirt too. It only shines in pictures. haha Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute!!! I love your little guy, and can't wait to meet the new little guy coming REALLY soon! :) The cake looks amazing! I think every woman on earth has a shirt that makes for some interesting pictures. At least you look stunning in the pics......and you were wearing a bra......not that I was looking. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. AMAZING cake!!!! Perfect for an Amazing kiddo. Can I just say that you look gorgeous? I look like a beached whale about this time in pregnancy, and you look simply beautiful! Happy Birthday Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, that cake is incredible! And I had no idea you were expecting...my heck, it's just all awesome news! I'm so glad I came over and read your blog today:-)

    ReplyDelete