AAAA what an amazing boy! Look out Scott and Shauna, life will never be the same;)
How cute and I love hearing how excited Scott gets. I remember when my kids both started walking and it was such a cool thing.
That is so stinkin cool!!! :)
That is so cool!!!! A mew world begins... :) And it is fun! Could he be any cuter?!
What the - ? When did this happen!?! Next you're going to be telling me that he's preparing for the LSAT!! He's awesome, guys.
Cute! Cute! Cute! I love the walking stage!
Let the fun begin! hahaHe is so cute.
I love that the bribe is his binkie. He would totally fit in, in our house.
Times has gone by so fast, he is so big!!
AAAA what an amazing boy! Look out Scott and Shauna, life will never be the same;)
ReplyDeleteHow cute and I love hearing how excited Scott gets. I remember when my kids both started walking and it was such a cool thing.
ReplyDeleteThat is so stinkin cool!!! :)
ReplyDeleteThat is so cool!!!! A mew world begins... :) And it is fun! Could he be any cuter?!
ReplyDeleteWhat the - ? When did this happen!?! Next you're going to be telling me that he's preparing for the LSAT!! He's awesome, guys.
ReplyDeleteCute! Cute! Cute! I love the walking stage!
ReplyDeleteLet the fun begin! haha
ReplyDeleteHe is so cute.
I love that the bribe is his binkie. He would totally fit in, in our house.
ReplyDeleteTimes has gone by so fast, he is so big!!
ReplyDelete