Help me spread the word:
I have 3 spots available for Children newborn-4yrs. While your child is in my care they will be provided with fun activities, singing, playing games, and other learning activities.
- $20.00 a day
- Clean house
- Safe Neighborhood
- CPR Certified
- Convenient location (close to I-15/ I 2-15)
- Loving, safe, nurturing environment
- M-F 7:00 am -5:30 pm (This may be discussed)
- Must be okay with dog. One Jack Russell who is great with children!
-Self Pay clients only. Not accepting state paid clients at this time
Enrollment paperwork is available via email. I do require a short meet and greet before acceptance. Please contact by email, phone, or text.
email: shawnaharmon@gmail.com
Phone: 801-694-3763
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
In Home Day Care
Posted by
Shawna
at
3:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Wow! I'm so impressed...good for you. I will try and think of anyone needing services :)
ReplyDeleteShawna- this is amazing. However, I REALLY feel like your price is too low. Way too low. If you have their child for 8-9 hours a day, you are getting paid a little over $2/hr. That is not okay! I think you should look at that cost again and make some phone calls to compare cost with other in-home day cares- especially when you calculate in food costs.
ReplyDeleteMaybe that is standard in Utah, but I know the lady who Camille hired to come in a few times a week for me after the baby is born is $20 AN HOUR, and that is a discounted rate. Your time and work is worth more than that.
She's right.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea though Shawna! Anyone who chooses you as their babysitter makes a great choice!
Oh, you are a brave woman!!! Good for you. I will spread the word.
ReplyDeleteYour price is low!! When I was working I payed $25 a day for ONE, and when I added Jackson it was $35 a day for both.
ReplyDeleteYou will be awesome!! I would be very happy to refer you.
ReplyDeleteGOOD LUCK!! :)