My friend Stacey was quite the crafty person and because of her and her inspirational blog I decided to try some things I have never done before or things I haven't done in a long time. It's been a fun couple of weeks and I feel so proud that I accomplished everything I set out to do. I still have a few projects in progress and plan on doing more. It's been really fun. Check out what I've been up to:
Made Skirt and Apron for this years youth conference trek
Apricots were a plenty on my parents tree this year so now we have our bounty of Apricot jam. Oh yum...anyone want any? We made over 80 jars this year. 
And I had to include Awesome. He's always an inspiration! This is him swinging for the first time.

Wow! You have accomplished so much! And everything looks great! You did a great job. Funny, Stacey inspired me too... I am actually making a quilt out of some old clothes I was going to throw away. I hope it turns out okay.
ReplyDeleteP.S.
ReplyDeleteThe new profile pictures is SO cute. I love how awesome is just sitting there while you two make out. haha So cute!
Those look great! I love the watch and have wanted one of those myself. Good job on everything!
ReplyDeleteYou've always been so creative and done everything so well. These new projects look great and so much fun. I love you shawna poo!!
ReplyDeleteDang, girl! You're so talented! We want to try a jar of your jam, so save us one for when we come up. And I've gotta know how much it ended up costing you to make the watch on your own. I LOVE those watches! Just got a super cute one for my birthday. What a good husband I've got!
ReplyDeleteNice! You've been busy! I got a new sewing machine and made some pillows and now I need to find a new project. Maybe some drapes? Now if I can just find the time... :)
ReplyDeleteIm so proud!!!! Those watches are my favorite :)
ReplyDelete