Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I DO HAIR!

I graduated in 2001 with a license in Cosmetology and have been doing hair ever since. Mostly as a traveling cosmetologist. It's been fun getting to know people and to help them fit in their hair needs out of the convenience of their own homes. Be it a stay at home mom, a grandma who can't quite get out as much as she would like, or a guy in a hurry to get a haircut before a hot date, I do it all! Because I don't actually work out of a salon my prices are extremely competitive and low. I'm current on all new styles and products. I've attend Hair World twice. And continue attending workshops and classes to make sure I'm up on the current trends.
Prices are as follows:

Haircut- Adult: $10 (includes blow dry)
Children: $ 5

Color- All-over, one color: $40 (any length)
Weave, any color : Long $65, Short $50
Color combo: Starting at $45

Perm - Short hair: $45
Long hair: $60

Formal do's - $25 (any length)

If you're interested in making an appointment. I'm available from 3-9 pm M,W,Th,F and 10 am-1 pm on Saturday's. I'll come to you, or you come to me. Convenience is the key!

Contact info:
Shawna Harmon
801-694-3763
or shawnaharmon@gmail.com

*With your help I should have my own Salon by Fall of 2010!

7 comments:

  1. That is so cool that you do hair! I would say I would make a appointment, but since my two sister in laws do hair also I better stick with them! But good luck with it I hope you get your own Salon soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am sooo there. I can get blonde highlights prego right??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, you can get highlights while you're prego!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shawna I wish with all of my heart I was closer to you. You would SO be my hair lady. I just paid a ton of cash to have my hair cut and highlighted - I ended up getting a partial due to the ridiculous price of a full and I basically look like someone butchered and highlighted my bangs.

    Thanks a lot! NOT!!

    Anyway, I will pass on your info to those I know in Utah. :) Oh, and maybe I can make an apt. with you for when we are actually in town.

    By the way - we are coming home June 29th through July 6th!!! It just barely became official moments ago so I can talk about it now. We have to get together and share our babies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey - Will you cut my little girl's hair? She's 2 and it looks horrible. I don't know what to do with it. It's getting a great mullet look and I'm not too happy about that. I'm glad I found your blog so I would know. I'll have to give you a call. Plus, it would be a great excuse to see you :)

    Thanks - LaNae 801-613-9696

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous10:26 PM

    Just to let those who have never gotten their hair done by Shawna...she is fabulous! Seriously anything you ask her to do for you, she does it perfectly. She will make you feel like a princess, and you will leave feeling like a million bucks! she does a great job!!!!
    Kel

    ReplyDelete
  7. I put a salon in my house just over a year ago. If you need any ideas or suggestions give me an email! I talked to a lot of girls that work from home and they gave me awesome advice on what they wish they would've done and what they did like about their salon's! I would love to help you out! jjbronson@q.com

    ReplyDelete