Sunday, April 26, 2009

Grandma, Easter, and a visit from my sister's!

Awesome was born on Dec. 27th and at that time my grandma Ewell was spending the winter season in Idaho with my Aunt. She was very anxious to meet Awesome so just before Easter, she came home and was able to hold and feed, and visit with Awesome for the first time. She fell in love with him instantly!


Of course with Easter, there has to be easter eggs. Here was our array of beauty!Just before church using Scott's camera phone. Doesn't our little man look so dapper!Awesome and his first dollar. We found it in an egg we got while hunting for eggs.This is how I usually get to see my sister's. One lives in Alabama and the other in Ohio. They have never held Awesome either. I miss them.But wait, what is this....a picture of Kristy with Awesome, how can that be? On April 16th both Kristy and Kelly flew in late to surprise me. Man was it a GREAT surprise. We were able to spend the whole weekend together. They even surprised my mom for her birthday. It took all four of them to get Awesome dressed for the day. :)Taking a mini hike up Butterfield Canyon with the fam. Kristy being a deer!Thanks Kris and Kell, Last weekend was great! Love ya!


8 comments:

  1. I just love the dapper outfit... he looks so adorable! I love all the pictures. I miss your family so much. Cute! Cute! Cute!
    The deer picture is very funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:34 PM

    What a Handsome little man. I haven't seen your Grandma in so long!! She looks really good! I absolutely LOVE that pic of your dad making faces at Awesome and Awesomes GIGANTIC grin right back, so cute!!! I am glad kris and Kel could finally meet there nephew, what an exciting day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the picture of your dad too! Its priceless! Kristy is a crack up! So glad you guys had family time together!! You guys look marvelous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute are those pictures and so fun that your sisters were able to come and see you and meet him finally! He looks so adorable in his Easter outfit, I loved the hat! Very cute baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun that your sisters and grandma finally got to meet your new little one!That is so great...it is so fun to see your little family..it seems like it was forever ago we were hanging out at your house in highschool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey your little man is growing up so fast, he is super cute! How are you guys doing? We need to come and visit and maybe play some games! That's awesome your sisters surprised you with a visit! We miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wanted to say something in the text message the other day...but wasn't sure if the plans for your sisters to come had panned out....that is JUST AWESOME Shawna! Finally, your family gets to meet your little man. I am sure you partay-ed like only your family knows how ;) Fun post. And holy cow!!! I can't believe how big Awesome is getting, and I agree he is a "dapper dan" in his Easter clothes...so so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. BTW, that shot of Kristy with antlers is hysterical :)

    ReplyDelete