Wednesday, March 11, 2009

It's all about K!!!

Life with K has been life changing. It's amazing you can love someone so much! K has been such a blessing in our home and we love his so much. It seems like just yesterday he was this little bundle of joy ....


..and now he's this 13 lb. bundle of joy! Crazy how fast the months go and how fast they keep getting. It's been fun to see his personality come out. He laughs and smiles with us now everyday. He's a very happy baby. He keeps us laughing and loving!
See this personality!!
and look at all this pooh K produces. I didn't realize it would start smelling so bad so fast. For a little guy, he can produce a lot of stink. Pee-uuu!
He's taking on some of his dad's relaxing qualities!


He was so good at the Dr's when he had his first set of shots.


and he loves his naps. (Three plugs in the crib and he doesn't even use them in his crib, how funny)



What did I tell ya, he loves his naps!!



K with his cousin. They are ten days apart.
Having some fun with Grandma at Cabela's.

LOVE this kid!!








11 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:06 PM

    So Fun shawna!!!! And i just have to say that boys are extra wonderful!!!!!!! Cant wait to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is he?? Wow he sure has changed. What a sweet little boy.. I love all the sleeping picture so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet boy! I loved the picture on his birth announcement too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling pics! He is such a good boy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe how big he is getting. I can't believe that I am missing out on this:(
    Cute pics. I love looking at him, he is just so precious
    Kel

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet! I just want to squeeze him. I am glad you are adjusting and things are going well. There is a lot to be said for wrapping the poop in a plastic back, tying a knot and throwing it away outside immediatly!! We tried all those stupid odorless trash cans that suck the diaper into a vortex - don't work.

    Make sure Scott doesn't read him Enders Game as a bedtime story...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shawna, he so cute! I am glad you guys are having fun with him.
    I love your blog, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. There was a birth announcement? I want one!!
    Shawna - a.k.a. Super Mom - I love all the pictures. He really is a handsome little man! It looks like you guys take to parenthood extremely well.
    Wait until he starts eating solids... them are some mighty fun poops! haha

    Hey - I LOVE the crib bedding. Where did you get it??

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nevermind! I just got the announcement in the mail. I LOVE that picture too! Did Scott take it? (of course he did).

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for keeping us all updated on him, I love all the pictures. He is so adorable. Happy Birthday today! - Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute! He's growing so fast!

    ReplyDelete