The month of October came and went! It's amazing to think that Thanksgiving and Christmas are just around the corner...no wait, the way time is flying they are at the corner. Oh, wait....I can see it coming closer then where the corner is..... THE HOLIDAY'S ARE COMING!
Anyway, I thought since I haven't posted in a while I thought I would post some pics of our October events. Here it goes.
We celebrated my mother-in-laws Birthday! It was a momentous occasion and so thanks to Tom (my father in law) we celebrated in style. Happy Birthday Karen!
Limo ride for a night out on the town.
We enjoyed the view from the Garden Restaurant. They even opened the roof for a few minutes.
The dining was yummy and stylish.
Scott mixing the drinks. Martinelli with Martinelli. We called the mix, "The Martinelli"!
Taking one last pose in front of the Limo. It was a great night out!
Our ward Halloween carnival this year was a HIT!!! It was sponsored by the youth and everyone had a great time!
If you don't know who this is then you need to go out and buy Guitar Hero! Cam won for best child costume! Gotta love this kid!
Carving pumpkins with our favorite neighbors!
The executives hamming it up at work! Anyone remember the movie Nacho Libre?
Ghostbusters! 
Scott mixing the drinks. Martinelli with Martinelli. We called the mix, "The Martinelli"!
Taking one last pose in front of the Limo. It was a great night out!
Our ward Halloween carnival this year was a HIT!!! It was sponsored by the youth and everyone had a great time!
If you don't know who this is then you need to go out and buy Guitar Hero! Cam won for best child costume! Gotta love this kid!
Carving pumpkins with our favorite neighbors!
The executives hamming it up at work! Anyone remember the movie Nacho Libre?
Ghostbusters! 
This was by far the best. Go Cody! 

Hope October was as good a month for you as it was for us!

I'm with you - I can't believe how fast the holidays are coming. I drove Ben's car yesterday and he had it on FM 100 and they were playing Christmas music? What?
ReplyDeleteAnyway, glad you had an awesome month!
Wow, you look so beautiful in those pictures of your mother-in-laws birthday!! And i'm not getting what that guy is supposed to be. Is he a dead naked guy? Anywho, I'm so excited for Christmas. I just love this time of year! And kudos on the costume:) I love you:)!!
ReplyDeleteThat looks like a lot of fun. Love the pumpkins. Yeah - I agree with Kris... not quite understanding what that guy is.
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had a lot of fun. My favorite pic is the one of Shawna in her costume!
ReplyDeleteNo pictures of Scott in his costume? ;)
ReplyDelete