I know, I know, you can all pick yourselves off the floor! I made another post, and in the same month no less!
I was so proud of my Valentine I made for Scott this year that I wanted to share. Of course Scott and I share our love all year round so Valentines is just a fun day for me to show some creativity. I didn't want to go over board (we save that for bigger holidays) so I spent a whopping $5 dollars (for supplies and all) on this great gift. Of course when Scott see's the gift he's like, "Oh, that's cute....ok, see you later" but not before I quickly point out that there's something underneath the snowman (diet Coke) and of course he lights up, takes the diet Coke and candy and leaves the cute little snowman for me to deal with. So if you really think about it, I really do it all for me. It brings satisfaction. It's when I have the kids that this stuff will really be fun!
So, anyway, now that you've brushed yourself off and took the time to read, I hope you all have a nice Valentine's Day!

Will you come decorate my condo. My gosh, you're so talented! Everything you touch is cute.
ReplyDeleteoh shawna, your talent blows me away..if your talent was only making a valentine snowman that is one thing, but then you add the fact that you make some yummy treats, you are creative with your time, you have redone your home mostly on your own, you make people smile, oh i am gonna stop so i dont depress myself..but hey i can eat a candy bar faster then anyone so there!!! hahahaha, i am free anytime whenever you dont work, are off work, or want to have a ladies night, as long as you dont mind the sqaush and sweet potatoe stains on my shirt! Call me anytime.
ReplyDeleteIt's so true. Kids will definitely appreciate it more than husbands do :)
ReplyDeleteTOO cute!!! Really.....you need your own magazine.....REALLY!!!
ReplyDeleteI always thought your name should've been Martha. :)
ReplyDeleteVery cute. Those nerds look good. I haven't had nerds in an eon.