I'm still here, just a little behind. With work consuming me and with no internet access there, it's become few and far between that I can really make time for this awesome blog. I think about it everyday, but sitting down and doing it is another thing. Scott and I have finally made some progress on our bathroom, we are hoping to get the last of our adoption paperwork in this week, and we'll have some pictures to share with the next entry. Until then!!
Sunday, May 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Horray...I thought you'd fallen off the earth there for a second. Glad that your bathroom is getting done--you'd better be taking some before and after shots.
ReplyDeleteI miss your blogs! I'm glad to hear you guys are doing well. Can't wait for the pictures.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see the bathroom. And I've been waiting to hear how the "festivities" in the backyard went last Saturday.
ReplyDeleteBy the way, I was wondering if you would be willing to bring down your hair stuff when you come to visit. The Man wasn't able to wait an extra week (his hair grows so fast!), but the girls and I are in desperate need of trimming!
We can't wait to see you two!
Ooh, I didn't know you were putting in adoption papers!! I'm SO happy for you both! Can't wait to hear how that comes along. Looking forward to pictures as well:-)
ReplyDeleteEvelyn