Thursday, October 19, 2006

Inspired by a comment

My dear friend Edith made the comment that Shott and I looked as if we were in a clothing ad. Here's the finished product that she e-mailed me today. I thought it would be fun to share! thanks for the laugh Edith. Love ya!

4 comments:

  1. Super cute. We seriously need to take more pictures of ourselves. That bathroom looks scary! I don't know if I could do what you guys do. Maybe I should have named myself Miss Priss. Can't wait to see the finished product. It's always amazing to see what you've done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You inspired me to finally put baseboards over our kitchen laminate. I thought the same thing about your photo being an ad! I'm going to print off your scary stories and tell Dill tonight after she gets off the phone with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:04 PM

    Awesome! That rocks. Something tells me that was Scott's expertise in photoshop (or its equivalent).

    That is such a good picture of the tow of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:10 PM

    I guess I'll comment on the other posts here too...

    You guys are amazing with all you have done on the house. It does have to make you feel somewhat invincible to be able to do all of that.

    As for the scary stories- those are good. I can't believe that happened to your Dad- scary, and sad for the little boy.

    By the way- thanks for your response to my last blog. I appreciate the advice very much. I am going to remove the post because I am afraid it sounds way too negative. It took me awhile before I could even post it. Since posting it, I have been looking at the little things and realizing how lucky I am to be here for it. It is still hard for me as an extrovert to be here at home so much, but when I think of not having my Glenn or Max... I'll take the daily repetition. I really believe there are beautiful children in your future. I think you would be surprised by how often Glenn and I pray for it. You will be such a remarkable mother (and you'll have a stellar house for the whole lot!) Thanks for your words of wisdom. We sure love you.

    ReplyDelete